I meant to DVR that. May see what the opinion is before setting up the DVR next week.
premiere on NBC right now, curious to see what it's all really about, plus Tina Fey is on it.
I meant to DVR that. May see what the opinion is before setting up the DVR next week.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
i enjoyed it, it was decent.
it was jerry seinfeld, tina fey, and eva longoria parker.
i would rate it 6/10
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Tina Fey...... Its a VERY NICE!!!!!
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
The couples were funny, but the commentary wasn't, cut out the talking and you'd have a good show.
i didnt think Eva Longoria Parker wasnt that funny, but I enjoyed Seinfeld's commentary, and Tina Fey is just flat out funny, no way around it.
R13, you dont like Tina Fey's comedy??
THAT'S A DEALBREAKER
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks